Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently.
1. When Caitlyn got her twin block plates she struggled to talk properly, I had to show empathy and repeat what she said to people so they could understand what she was trying say.
2. When Stace and Yanita thought they won the block they were unfortunately wrong and it turned out that the boys, Andy and Nate won, I felt so sorry for them.
3. I felt sorry for Caitlyn when others were calling her names and I defended her and said it wasn’t nice and that they should stop it.



Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term.
1. Talking to others.
2. Video chatting my friends regularly.

3. Actions and facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment