The Ride

WALT write ‘a moment in time’ piece of writing.

                                 The Ride
My heart was racing as I got on the scariest ride at the park. As I sat in my torn seat I sunk in with a thump.

I looked over the edge and I saw my family, they were a long way down watching me nervously. I saw other kids getting on the ride, I was nervous for them.

I heard the girl next to me screaming as the ride started to move. As I moved around I heard my seat creak. I heard the engine start and I thought, oh no.

I felt the wind push with all its might across my face. Then a cold shiver ran down my spine. I felt my face turn from a nice pinky colour to a pale white. I was going to vomit for sure.
                                     

I heard wind swirling and birds singing, relief ran through my body when the ride stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment